Eyemazing No. 201 Review, Decorative Eyelash #1 Play Cool Review & I.Fairy Viva Brown Review + Random updates
was posted at 8:30 AM with 0 comments
It's been forever since I blogged ;__; Many things have happened but one of the most memorable was definitely the Singapore Social Concert! I managed to get free tickets for it (lucky ~) but couldn't stay till the very last song by Cee Lo Green (who sang "F*** You" without censorship, LOL).

My favourite is definitely Carly Rae Jepson ! She's so pretty in reality. It's a pity I was sitting damn far away though D:


A picture from the venue when haze still wasn't a problem, haha!


I could only get a clearer shot of her from the screen.


That's how far I was from the stage though.

Anyway, how is everyone surviving the haze? Thankfully I had a mask during the period of time where PSI was at its peak and masks were out of stock everywhere! I know that's not a N95 mask but it's better than nothing right? Hopefully the winds won't direct the smoke back in our faces again.


Oh hello there #terroristlookalike

On Saturday, there was a cosplay event at NUS and it was then the haze finally parted. Lucky!


Happy times!

I don't know if it is just me but blogger is getting increasingly hard to use -_-" Before I end my extremely short post (unrepentant after not blogging for so long), I bring to you three really short reviews!

First up...


Eyemazing No. 201

This is a pair of lashes that is extremely cute ~ I bought it when I was in Japan but it's now easily available in BHG as well (specifically the Century Square, Tampines outlet since I frequent there often and saw it before).

Packaging: 5/5 - It's really easy to open and re-seal it.
Price: 4/5 - If you purchase it when BHG has a 20% offer, it's super worth it! #auntiepersonalityemerge
Application: 4/5 - Remember to bend it before application or the lash can be really straight and hence unnatural on your eyes.
Effect: 3/5 - Since it's a "portion" and not full lash, it might look a bit funny if you don't have the habit of coating your lower lash with mascara. Compared to Dolly Wink's Baby Cute, it isn't as obvious though.
Total: 4/5 ;)
Will I Rebuy? Maybe not... Since I would prefer more drama and since I fumble with mascara on lower lashes, I would prefer full lashes. It differs for everyone!

Next up, we have...


Decorative Eyelash #1 Play Cool

Packaging: 5/5 - Easy to open and re-seal. I'm a lazy person so as long as it's convenient, I'm good.
Price: 4/5 - It's cheaper than Dolly Wink, comes with more pairs (yay!) and re-usable.
Application: 4/5 - Remember to bend it before application (like with all falsies)
Effect: 4/5 - Since it's a "portion" and not full lash, it might look a bit funny if you don't have the habit of coating your lower lash with mascara. Compared to Dolly Wink's Baby Cute, it isn't as obvious though.
Total: 4.25/5 ;)
Will I Rebuy? Yes, I will! However, it's not easily accessible. After I bought it from a sale at Tampines Mall, I haven't seen this brand anymore ;_;

Last but not least...


I. Fairy Viva Brown

Packaging: 0/5 - Those crazily hard-to-open bottles with metal seals never fail to break all my nails -_-
Price: 5/5 - For yearly lenses, they are pretty affordable! Of course, I wouldn't wear them for a year but you get me.
Comfort: 4/5 - Even in hazy conditions or being in air-con for the entire day, I could wear this pair for 9 - 12 hours and they didn't hurt when I removed them. I would say that's pretty good!
Effect: 4/5 -Very dolly and pretty natural if you have dark brown eyes naturally. However, you can't wear them without make-up because the enlargement is great!
Will I Rebuy? I love trying out a variety of lenses so... it's hard to tell!

With all these three reviewed items (which I all bought on my own), here's the look that I've created!


Vain despite hazy weather

Eyes
I. Fairy Viva Brown Lenses
Urban Decay Primer
L'Oreal Limited Edition Pencil Liner in Black (can't remember the name)
Dolly Wink Eyeliner
Revlon White Eyeliner 
ZA Mascara - I need a new mascara because this one smudges with time :(
Etude House Glitter Pencil Eyeliner (can't remember exact name once again OTL) in Pink
Decorative Eyelash #1 Play Cool
Eyemazing No. 201

Face
KATE Concealer in 01
Lioele Dollish BB Cream in Green (love it!)
ZA Powder
L'Oreal Blush in Watermelon Pink

Lips
Clinique Chubby Stick in Whoppin' Watermelon 

Ciao ~

Labels: , , ,