Make-Up Practice
was posted at 5:45 PM with 0 comments
I hate blogging with the new blogger but...
AFA IS COMING AND I'M BUSY TRYING OUT A NEW MAKE-UP STYLE 8D
The character that I'm cosplaying is Len!

Credits to original artist.
My costume is lovely and it took July - October for my tailor to complete it ORZ I tried on the costume the other day so I didn't wear it when I tried my make-up but I'm sure I'll dig out some full body shots on the event itself - with my fan and umbrella ~

Here's a glimpse of it!
I took around one hour to do the make-up and another hour to prance around, sort out my wig etc. and this is how I look like:

DO I LOOK LIKE A GUY NOW?
But enough about me. LOOK AT THE INTENSITY OF THE EYELINER THAT I'M USING!

It's so dark! :O
MAKE A GUESS... WHAT BRAND DO YOU THINK I'M USING? NOPE, NOT MAC, DOLLYWINK OR KPALETTE BUT SILKY GIRL (a local drugstore brand in SG/Malaysia)!
They changed their formula etc. and I think it's a HUGE improvement from their past products. It's smudge-proof, waterproof (I tried gushing it under water and rubbing) and most importantly... AFFORDABLE!
I got the wonderful and fabulous Hi-Definition Gel Eyeliner Pen for a cheap price of $8.60! That's like the most amazing price ever for such quality *__________*
It's easy to use (it's not liquid so beginners will find it easy!) and glides smoothly on lids so it's definitely a great deal!
Although I would like to spaz over this amazing new discovery (I only used this eyeliner for my make-up; kinda surprised I didn't need to use liquid eyeliner to go over it), I need to start revising for my work since my saturday will be taken up by AFA. So this is the abrupt end to my nonsensical blogpost.
See you guys at AFA!

Byebye ~















Labels: