I haven't blogged since forever.
was posted at 6:16 AM with 0 comments
This is the first blogpost I am writing after university started. Technically as a year one, I still have plenty of time to myself so I've no idea why I didn't update anything at all. I guess that's cause I really hate the new blogspot interface. IT SCREWS UP EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRY TO UPLOAD A PHOTO. I miss the old one so bad. I'm thinking of shifting to wordpress or something better, eurgh.

Anyway, university is so different from the rigid school schedule I used to face. I mean, school has always been 5 days a week with splatters of school/public holiday. Now, I only study 3 days a week and the hours are so much shorter compared to when I was in JC, yet the workload is twice as much. Wth, judging by logical calculations, that shouldn't be possible but somehow, our magical university system has managed to complete that.



Faux bespectacled look attempting to look serene and hopefully hardworking. And if you're wondering why the photos are grainy, that's cause I finally got a smart phone with a front-facing camera.

I don't even know why I try to look dilligent when I'm obviously not. And because I'm lazy plus I don't want to deal with the horrible new interface, I shall end my post.

#abrupt